News & Announcements
- NJ Hall of Fame Mobile Museum Added to "Island Holiday" Events
- 2014 ISLAND HOLIDAY & CHRISTMAS PARADE
- 2015 Holiday Beach Tags now available at Borough Hall
- Press Release: Update on Stone Harbor Dredging Project
- Save the Date for the Annual Stone Harbor Tree Lighting
- Request for Proposals for Beach Concession Stands for the Borough of Stone Harbor
- Request for Proposal for Professional Animal Control Services
- American Legion Post #331 Christmas Party Dec. 6th
- Hydrant Flushing
- Borough Council to review proposal for upgrades to playground at Chelsea Park and seek approval to apply for Cape May County Open Space funding
- November Recreation Schedule
- Dredge Management Plan to be presented to Council at the November 4, 2014 Council Meeting
- Fall "Beach Sweep" Scheduled
- Lighthouse Challenge of New Jersey
- Bulk Trash Clean Up Days Scheduled
- "Freedom Park" Official Dedication, September 11, 2014
- STONE HARBOR POLICE RUN FOR ALEX’S LEMONADE STAND
- Borough of Stone Harbor applies for Open Space Funding for recreational improvements
- Don't Miss The Point, Stone Harbor Point is a 7 Mile Beach Treasure. Read article written by Lenore Tedesco, Executive Director of the Wetlands Institute.
- View newly released Video "GET THE POINT"
- View newly released Video "Shut it Down"
- Dredge Management Plan to be presented at Council Meeeting on 9/2/14 at 4:30 PM. To preview presentation click here.
- Click here to view Dredge Management Plan Tasks 1 and 2
- Click Here to read DEP Release on Salt Water Marsh restoration project in Stone Harbor
- Festival of Lights Returns to Stone Harbor
- Borough Improves From Class 7 to Class 5 in Community Rating System
- Council Approves Contract For Dredged Material Management Plan
- Mayor Suzanne Walters Sworn In As League President
Welcome to to the Borough of Stone Harbor
We hope that you will use this site to discover all that Stone Harbor has to offer and to stay informed of what is happening in the Borough. We have designed this site to be a source of information for our residents, seasonal visitors, and guests as well as our business community. We hope that you will enjoy visiting “the Seashore at its Best”.
Suzanne M. Walters,